Thursday 8 November 2012

Movie "Seven Psychopaths" is guaranteed a must watch movie! One of the best movies of 2012! The movie is about writing a script based on the movie script… Call me crazy or insane but once you watch it you will understand!


I must say this film took me by surprise, I had no idea it was going to be this great. I definitely believe that Seven Psychopaths is a must watch movie! I must say that this movie may be one of the best movies of this year.

The trailer gives away very little about the movie and sometimes those are the best kinds of movie trailers, it leaves the viewer room for surprises.

This film is about a screen writer named Marty (Colin Farrell) who is trying to write the perfect script for his movie with the help of his two friends Billy and Hans. His two friends are dog kidnappers; what they do is steal dogs from wealthy people and wait for the reward posters to come up. So Billy and Hans end up stealing a Shih Tzu but they stole it from the wrong guy. The Shih Tzu’s owner ends up being a mafia crime boss (Woody Harrelson) giving Marty and his friends more than what they bargained for. Marty’s movie script so happen to be the same title as this very film, Seven Psychopaths. His script basically talks about seven different Psychopaths as he comes across them in the movie.

This film was really my kind of movie; it was an action, comedy, with a whole lot of craziness. Marty struggles throughout the movie with his script but as the movie progresses he gains the inspiration to finish his script, with all the psychotic stuff going on he better hope he will live to tell his story. You must go check it out yourself and see if this is one of your best movies of 2012.This film was very close to perfect in my opinion 8.5/10, definitely a movie to put on my must watch list. Let me know what you think!   

No comments:

Post a Comment