Thursday 22 November 2012

Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2 - Saving the Best for Last?



I know I’m a male and society believes that guys shouldn’t enjoy movie flicks like the Twilight series but to be honest… Breaking Dawn Part 2 was damn good and I freakin’ loved it!! In my opinion I believe that everybody likes Twilight whether they like to admit it or not. I’m not a serious fan, but I’ve watched all the movies in the series and enjoyed every one of them and this is definitely the best Twilight. Just like all good things, they must come to an end. And they definitely saved the best for last.

I’ve always enjoyed a good Twilight flick. I was already anticipating the movie and thought we wouldn’t be able to watch it the first weekend due to being sold out and all but we got advanced tickets in AVX with the best seats in the house.

I’ve never read any of the Twilight books and good thing because then the twist of the movie would’ve been spoiled for us. What I really enjoyed about Breaking Dawn Part 2 was the fight scene. So cliché, I know. But seriously it wasn’t as cheesy as the rest of the movie. And regardless or the cheesiness of the movie, I still enjoyed it.

So this was definitely my favourite movie of the entire series. The twist at the end was so unexpected and good… it was just completely epic.

So Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 is definitely on the bucket list of movies. And while you’re at it, you might as well catch up on the other films in the series because they are just so good. Definitely a 7/10 for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment