Monday 26 November 2012

Bond..... James Bond...


So today’s review will be on the new James Bond film ‘Skyfall’. To be honest, I can’t even remember the last time I had watched a James bond movie. I believe this is the second film that Daniel Craig is playing James Bond. Anyways, point is I always enjoy a good action packed movie. I don’t remember any of the other James Bond movies I’ve watched in the past but I’d have to say that this one could be the best yet. This is a totally bias comparison since I don’t remember any of the other flicks but I would say SkyFall is definitely a must watch movie.

Good action and sexy characters? I can definitely be on board with that any day.

In SKYFALL, Bond’s loyalty to M is tested as her past comes back to haunt her. As MI6 comes under attack, 007 must track down and destroy the threat, no matter how personal the cost.

There were some fails though, sometimes confusing if you haven’t watched any of the other Bond movies, just like I haven’t but that’s alright if you don’t have any high expectations for it.

Despite some flaws it was a good movie. It could have been better though. In my personal opinion this movie would get a 6.5/10. To me that is still worth watching. If anything this movie was great at getting both original fans and new comers to have new interest in the Bond franchise. Can't wait to see what the future bond movies got though!

No comments:

Post a Comment